All clients please read info below. Our instructions will ensure a long lasting tan.
All Bodies are Beautiful!
Exfoliation Procures Before Your Tan
Covid-19 guidelines- Health and Safety in the Hawaiian community is top priority. If you or someone in your house come down with any covid like symptoms please call or text Abby to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Your deposit will be refunded.
1.Shower with wash cloth and soap to remove deodorant, lotion, makeup, sunblock body. Do not use exfoliation scrub cleansers, salt scrubs, Oil of Olay, micro bead that may leave oil residue). **You will not be able to use cleansers after tan for 24 hours. So, please wash hair before tan if you can’t wait 24 hours.
2. Mani/Pedis should only be done before spray tan. If mani/pedi must be done after tan please do not allow soaking, rubbing, or scrubbing of the skin.
3. Have baggy, cotton type, clothes available for after tan.
4. Sleeping in tan? Please have pajama pants and long sleeve shirt.
5. Your spray tan artist Abby will give you rinsing instructions, dry and powder you to dress in your baggy clothes.
Abby mobile spray tan
Our spray tan tent ensures that no over spray gets onto your walls or floor. Entire appointment takes about 25 minutes.
First time getting a spray tan from us?
Follow these easy steps….
Follow these easy steps….
1. Book appointment on “Contact/Book Appointment” page. call or text Abby if you do not see your appointment area location.
2. Follow “Before Tan” instructions. You will rinse the solution at the time set by your spray tan artist. Do not make plans that involve sweating or tight clothes, or swimming until 24 hours after appointment to ensure that your skin will be even and have a long tan life.
3. For your spray tan session you may wear whatever you are comfortable with. We offer pasties and disposable thongs, or you may go nude to have no tan lines.
4. After your tan will dry for 5 minutes over our fan, then powdered and dressed in your loose clothing. Abby will explain after care instructions and give you written instructions.
All tans last around 6 to 10 days depending on skin type and physical activity.
When can I get a massage? Before tan is best,then oils must be washed away. Or 24 hours after tan with no oils and no scrubbing motion.
When can I wax? Only before spray tan, never after a spray tan.
I plan to go out on the evening of my tan? That is fine…But..Remember that sweating and tight shoes and clothes will rub off tan before it is fully developed, so when you go out take it easy and wear loose clothing and flip flops.
When can I rinse the solution off?
** Rapid tan solution rinse 2 hours for light tan. 3 hours for medium tan, 4 hours max for dark
**Classic solutions rinse time is minimum 8 to 12 hours. Classic solution is choice for clients who can’t rinse at a scheduled time or are going to bed
Abby will look at your skin and help you decide which solution is best for the tan that you prefer for the outcome that you want.
Pease see pictures of tan ideas on our Instagram @spraytanwaikiki for tan shade ideas.
After tanning session follow the written instructions that will be given to you at the time of your tan, All spray tans require you to wait 24 hours after time of tan application to go into chlorine, ocean, wear tight clothing or do any heavy sweating.
Please plan on staying is a cool, dry environment before first shower. Everyone is different, and has different types of skin. If you have any issues or concerns, please ask us.
Spray Tans By Appointment Only
Mobile Service Call, Text or WhatsApp 1-808-234-8808
Abby McMurphy Full Time Master Spray Tan Artist