All clients please read info below. Our instructions will ensure a long lasting tan.
All Bodies are Beautiful!
How to Exfoliate Before Your Tan
If you or someone in your house come down with any covid like symptoms please call or text Abby to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Your deposit will be refunded.
1.Shower with wash cloth and soap to remove deodorant, lotion, makeup, sunblock body.
2. Mani/Pedis should only be done before spray tan. If mani/pedi must be done after tan please do not allow soaking, rubbing, or scrubbing of the skin.
3. Have baggy, cotton type, clothes available for after tan.
4. Sleeping in tan? Please have pajama pants and long sleeve shirt.
5. Wash hair before tan or wait at least 24 after tan to wash hair.Rinse time varies according to solution used. 2-4 hours for Rapid Solution. 8-12 hours for overnight Solution.
5. Your spray tan artist Abby will give you rinsing instructions, dry and powder you to dress in your baggy clothes.
Abby mobile spray tan
Our spray tan tent ensures that no over spray gets onto your walls or floor. Entire appointment takes about 25 minutes.
Bridal or First time getting a spray tan from us?
Follow these easy steps….
Follow these easy steps….
1. Brides/ Formal Events/ Reminders
– Do your best to NOT get tan lines or sunburn. Spray tan will not fully cover major tan lines. UV index is “extreme” in Oahu and tan lines / sunburn can and will happen quickly. Cover chest and shoulders while in sun before wedding.
2. Book appointment on “Contact/Book Appointment” page or call or text Abby to help decide the timing of the tan according to wedding, special, event, or vacation.
3. Manicure/Pedicure must be done before tan and not after Unless you make sure that nail tech only does the nails- no soaking feet, rubbing, scrubbing, massage, or oil that can damage spray tan.
3. For your spray tan session you may wear whatever you are comfortable with. We offer pasties for breast feeding moms and disposable thongs for women, men can wear underwear or a sock over privates. Women may go nude to have no tan lines men may wear a sock to have no tan lines.
4. After your tan will dry for 5 minutes over our fan, then powdered and dressed in your loose clothing. Abby will explain after care instructions and give you written instruction at appointments.
All tans last around 6 to 10 days depending on skin type and physical activity.
When can I get a massage? Before tan is best,then oils must be washed away. Or 24 hours after tan with no oils and no scrubbing motion.
When can I wax? 2 or more days before spray tan only. Never after a spray tan.
I plan to go out on the evening of my tan? That is fine…But..Remember that sweating and tight shoes and clothes will rub off tan before it is fully developed, so when you go out take it easy and wear loose clothing and flip flops.
When can I rinse the solution off?
** Rapid tan solution rinse 2 hours for light tan. 3 hours for medium tan, 4 hours max for dark
**Classic solutions rinse time is minimum 8 to 12 hours. Classic solution is choice for clients who can’t rinse at a scheduled time or are going to bed
How do I know what solution to use? Abby will look at your skin and help you decide which solution is best for the tan that you prefer for the outcome that you want.
Pease see pictures of tan ideas on our Instagram @spraytanwaikiki for tan shade ideas.
Call or Text Abby if you have any questions 1-808-234-8808