All clients please read info below. Our instructions will ensure a long lasting tan.
All Bodies are Beautiful!
Exfoliation Procures Before Your Tan
Covid-19 guidelines-. Hawaii Covid mandates orders everyone arriving from outside of Hawaii islands to do a 14 day quarantine (or pre-testing may soon be available). The island is taking this very seriously. We can’t enter your location or meet you until after quarantine. Abby will arrive at your location with all necessary tools for Covid precautions. Please call if you have any questions.
1.Shower and scrub all deodorant, lotion, makeup, sunblock off body. Please use a basic cleanser (no salt scrub, Oil of Olay, micro bead, or super moisturizing cleanser. A basic soap, shampoo or oil free cleanser will work as long as you use a wash cloth and water to scrub away cleanser residue. **You will not be able to use cleansers after tan for 24 hours. So, please wash hair before tan if you can’t wait 24 hours to wash hair.
2. Mani/Pedis should only be done before spray tan. If nails must be done after tan please do not allow soaking, rubbing, or scrubbing of the skin.
3. Have baggy, cotton, clothes available for after tan.
4. If sleeping in tan, please have pajama pants and long sleeve shirt.
Our spray tan tent ensures that no over spray gets onto your walls or floor. Entire appointment takes about 25 minutes.
First time getting a spray tan from us?
Follow these easy steps….
Follow these easy steps….
1. Let your spray tan artist Abby know the occasion for your tan to help you with recommendations. We bring a tent that ensures absolutely no over spray in your home.
2. Follow the exfoliation procedures to the left of this page before your tanning appointment. You will rinse the solution at the time set by your spray tan artist. Your skin still takes time to develop after rinse. Please take time for development! Do not make plans that involve sweating or tight clothes, or swimming for 24 hours after appointment.
3. For your spray tan session you may wear whatever you are comfortable with. We offer pasties and disposable strapless thongs, or you may go nude to have no tan lines.
4. After your tan, dry about 5 minutes, then get dressed in your loose clothing. Your spray tan artist will explain after care instructions and give you written instructions.
5. Stay away from water and sweating until your rinse time. Rinse time depends on solution and darkness chosen at time of tan, we will tell you when to rinse.
All tans last around 6 to 10 days depending on skin type and physical activity.
When can I get a massage? Before tan is best,then oils must be washed away. Or 24 hours after tan with no oils and no scrubbing motion.
When can I wax? Only before spray tan, never after a spray tan.
I plan to go out on the evening of my tan? That is fine…But..Remember that sweating and tight shoes and clothes will rub off tan before it is fully developed, so when you go out take it easy and wear loose clothing and flip flops.